Senior Software Architect
- Banqbridge is looking for a Senior Architect with experience from newer technologies and the desire to explore new avenues in problem solving. If you are interested in finance, banking, blockchain, cloud computing and have some experience in Microservices, we can provide you with a huge opportunity to explore these areas to their limits.
The Software Architect will have the task of maintaining the full picture of the BanqBridge product and will define the components that are needed for future product development.
- The Architect will identify missing components or component changes that must be made, analyze available software libraries and make prototypes or proof of concepts for the Developers in such a way that they can implement it rapidly and safely.
- The Software Architect will also have the responsibility to define, implement and update the BanqBridge Scalability model, and ensure easy to use automated deployment from continuous integration in the public cloud.
- The Senior Architect will also coordinate with the Technical Product Manager for BanqBridge to ensure that the architecture is in line with both current and projected future needs.
- Cloud Architecture Patterns
- Microservices architecture
- Knowledge about modern persistence options including relational and NoSQL DBs
- Hands-on coding experience in at least one of the following languages: Java 8, Node.JSoDocker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, AWS
- Asynchronous Non-Blocking APIs, Reactive Architecture
Who Are You?
You are an experienced architect who is ready to take on new challenges for a young product. You thrive on facing challenges and finding strategies to overcome them.
- You work well with teams and are able to create a vision to guide your colleagues through. You enjoy investigating new methods and possibilities and you are not afraid to suggest changes to the people around you or listen to the suggestions you receive.
We are a fast-growing start-up in Norway that provides great flexibility, a cheerful work environment and an inclusive and open-minded culture, as you will have peers from all over the world. We have a unique culture which comes directly from our diverse team of talented and passionate comrades. No two people have the same skill set. Therefore, we encourage people to share their unique superpowers so that we can all become awesome together. We always want to be better tomorrow than yesterday.
- This role offers you the chance to make your mark and help to shape our future
- Ambitious growth plans and shiny new offices in the heart of Oslo
- Relaxed environment with an informal dress code
- Great work/life balance with fantastic benefits package, 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, monthly company events, family dinners, movie nights and weekly yoga classes, and more
Interested? Make your move - apply online today!
We look forward to hearing from you!